Ajapa Yoga is an ancient technique of meditation and mindfulness that takes your mind into deep meditative states quickly and effectively. Ajapa Yoga is a master key to Kundalini awakening and spiritual progress. Ajapa is an important and integral practice of Shaiva, Datta, and Natha sampradayas.
All the prominent yoga scriptures sing the glory of Ajapa. However, the the actual practice of this highest technique is only briefly explained. We have given the basic form of Ajapa elsewhere on this website. You will also find the basic technique of Ajapa explained in our books Devachya Davya Hati and Natha Sanketincha Danshu. It is important to understand that the higher stages of this Kriya should be received directly from an expert teacher well-versed in the art and science of classical yoga.
In this course...
- You will be taught a set of kriyas, each consisting of a carefully knitted combination of Mantra, Sukshma Pranayama, Mudra, and Meditation.
- You will receive these kriyas in their energized form as per yogic procedure.
- You will develop a daily sadhana routine of 21 minutes.
- You will get a deeper insight into the metaphysics of Kundalini Vidnyana.
- You will learn to apply the wisdom of yoga in personal and professional life.
In addition to the kriyas mentioned above various allied topics will be discussed througout the five days. Some of them are listed below :
- Dealing with stress, strain, anxiety, anger using Ajapa Yoga as a tool.
- True meaning of Shakti and Shaktipata.
- Self-healing and rejuvenation using Pranayama and Prana Vidya.
- States of consciousness and the art of sleeping.
- Panchakosha - Parts of human personality.
- Five great elements, Chakras and Kundalini.
- Importance of balanced diet and diet recommendations for practitioner.
- Adhibhautik, Adhidaivik, and Aadhyatmik doshas and how to pacify them using yoga.
- Spiritual tips and remedies to dispel negativity and to lead a successful and happy life.
- Techniques for cultivating mindfulness.