- Manage stress and anxiety effectively. Stress and anxiety are the toxic biproducts of the modern fast paced lifestyle. Studies have revealed that stress can cause or aggravate many health ailments. Anxiety robs one from enjoying life. Ajapa Meditation as taught in this course will help you manage your stress and anxiety levels effectively.
- Become more productive and energetic. Fast paced modern lifestyle and wrong diet causes loss of energy. The energy drain directly affects your productivity at work. With the help of techniques taught in these classes you learn to become more energetic and more productive than before.
- Improved focus and learning ability. Focus plays an important role in software and IT industry since constant learning and adjusting to changes is unavoidable part of your job. Techniques taught in this course help you to improve your focus and grasping.
- Promotes healing and rejuvenation. Relaxation plays an important role in healing and rejuvenating your body and mind. Techniques taught in this course induce relaxation quickly and effectively. This can in turn accelarate healing and rejuvenation.
- Helpful in boosting positivity in life. Various adhibhautika, adhidaivika, and aadhyatmika doshas cause negativity and dullness in life. Kriyas taught in this course help you to overcome this negativity by inducing positive thought and energy patterns.
- Opens chakras and awakens Kundalini. Chakras are energy centers located across the Sushumna Nadi or spinal cord. Each chakra controls a specific aspect of our personality. Opening and cleansing the chakras is therefore important for spiritual aspirants. Kundalini is the dormant energy residing at the root chakra. When awakened this energy brings about transformation in the practitioner. Ajapa is a gentle yet effective way to unlocks this hidden reservoir of energy.
- Foundation for inner transformation and spiritual progress. Ajapa meditation has been used successfully by ancient yogis as a means of inner transformation and spiritual unfoldment. Regular practice of the techniques taught in this course help you to reach new levels of consciousness, bliss and happiness.